Ancient Apogee Printdrive LE and a failing comp - desperately need for installers!

Alith7

I have this ancient HP server that is dying on me. It runs the ridiculous light version of Apogee Printdrive so that it works like a TIF catcher for my Acento S CTP. It also uses a Xitron SCSI interface card to communicate with the CTP.

Now the comp is dying, and I need to replace it before it does. shouldn't be a big deal.... WRONG!
apparently during the install, AGFA left me with NOTHING for reinstall! I have an install disk for PrintDrive that is v1. I'm running v3. I have no driver installers for the interface card, nothing. And, as i'm sure most of you are aware, AGFA's support lately it's useless!

So, reaching out to you guys, hoping someone out there might have drivers, installer files, anything that might help!

Thank you!

THE SERVICE MANUAL FOR CTP KODAK TRENDSETTER NEW V F I NEED (CR) UPOGRADE AND SERVICE MANUAL FOR MODEL TJxx

With older systems clone the hard drives, put them in a fire proof safe. When needed clone a copy and install the drive you can up and running again in a few hours. Do the same thing with newer systems also. It's not if a hard drive goes bad just a matter of time. I have used this methodology for 25 years. If a compuer goes down yawn I guess i have to change out a drive.

With older systems clone the hard drives, put them in a fire proof safe. When needed clone a copy and install the drive you can up and running again in a few hours. Do the same thing with newer systems also. It's not if a hard drive goes bad just a matter of time. I have used this methodology for 25 years. If a compuer goes down yawn I guess i have to change out a drive.

wow... that is an amazing idea! and genius! I will have to do that. We do usually have everything set up RAID, but I've had that fail me a few times too. The "Catalog B Tree" started corrupting, but so slowly that the corruption was copied to the secondary drive. when it did fail, they were both too far gone to save. SO annoying!

I have this ancient HP server that is dying on me. It runs the ridiculous light version of Apogee Printdrive so that it works like a TIF catcher for my Acento S CTP. It also uses a Xitron SCSI interface card to communicate with the CTP.

Now the comp is dying, and I need to replace it before it does. shouldn't be a big deal.... WRONG!
apparently during the install, AGFA left me with NOTHING for reinstall! I have an install disk for PrintDrive that is v1. I'm running v3. I have no driver installers for the interface card, nothing. And, as i'm sure most of you are aware, AGFA's support lately it's useless!

So, reaching out to you guys, hoping someone out there might have drivers, installer files, anything that might help!

Thank you!
hello greetings I am looking for a version of printdrive for my acusset agfa could you get them?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back