FS: Apogee Taipan 3.1 w/Printdrive

donsmerz

I have a complete Agfa Apogee Taipan 3.1 original software set on CD with all the manuals, dongle and PAC APIS card (PCI) for sale. Also included are two of the weird Agfa PAC Card connector to 50-pin connector adapter cables. Also included is Printdrive series 2 with dongle, manuals, original software on CDs and the works. Everything is 100% original and complete. You can bring up a complete Taipan and Printdrive implementation from what is here. Nothing is missing. Asking $800 or best offer.

But wait! There's more! This entire system is already installed and 100% operational (minus PAC card) on an old Intergraph server (dual Pentium 2 machine) running Windows NT server. It boots and loads Taipan. Not sure about printdrive. It tries to find some external SCSI hardware which is no longer attached but it does eventually boot and it loads Taipan 3.1. This is floor-standing machine that is fairly large. However, if you are willing to pay shipping, you can have it along with everything listed above. I think I have the manuals for this machine. No monitor or keyboard or mouse is included but it just needs VGA and the ols PS/2 KB and mouse.

PayPal ships the next day except for the machine which might take me a week to pack and ship. Shipping by insured FedEx Ground.

Call Don at 412-735-4959.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back