Any Camera/Sheet film users out there?

Hi there,

In a time when all is moving digital, I'm asked to turn the clock and find homes for film that most don't use anymore! :) I know there are still a few camera film users out there. Maybe someone can help me. We have an overstock of discontinued camera sheet film and camera roll film to move at super inexpensive sq ft pricing. Roughly a 25-65% savings depending on type and volume purchased. With exception to the few current clients I have, it's been difficult to try to find camera film users! Does anyone have any ideas of where I can connect with these users? Any associations, groups, industrys that may have found alternate uses for them?

This stock is not forecasted for any of our current film users and is either discontinued or will be in 2010. It's a great deal if you or someone you know is still using it. We have different types available normal RA, RA high quality half tone, matte, orthochomatic .004", .007mil is a wide array of sheet and roll formats.
If interested please email me at [email protected] and let me know what size your currently using. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kindest Regards,
Michelle Embs
800-321-1535 x 2936
AE Konica Minolta Graphic Imaging

Great idea on the ebay route! Most of what we are discounting is obscure sizes and specs of film. ITo be truthful I am not sure about the screen and flexo printers. 95% of my clients are newspapers and I don't have much experience with commercial printers. Do they use film to image or is it more direct to plate (CTP) ? Thanks for the tips :)

The big flexo shops have the $100K+ cyrel fast systems that do not use film, many others still use film to make flexo plates the traditional way. These people will need different odd sizes of film depending on the plate cylinder size and repeat.

Screen printers need positives not negatives so I wasn't thinking on that one.

Can you sell camera film to Pakistan ?

Can you sell camera film to Pakistan ?

We may buy the a good part of your stock if you are willing to sell to Pakistan at a hevily discounted price. Let me know your inventory and price.

Please respond to [email protected]

Hi there,

In a time when all is moving digital, I'm asked to turn the clock and find homes for film that most don't use anymore! :) I know there are still a few camera film users out there. Maybe someone can help me. We have an overstock of discontinued camera sheet film and camera roll film to move at super inexpensive sq ft pricing. Roughly a 25-65% savings depending on type and volume purchased. With exception to the few current clients I have, it's been difficult to try to find camera film users! Does anyone have any ideas of where I can connect with these users? Any associations, groups, industrys that may have found alternate uses for them?

This stock is not forecasted for any of our current film users and is either discontinued or will be in 2010. It's a great deal if you or someone you know is still using it. We have different types available normal RA, RA high quality half tone, matte, orthochomatic .004", .007mil is a wide array of sheet and roll formats.
If interested please email me at [email protected] and let me know what size your currently using. Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Kindest Regards,
Michelle Embs
800-321-1535 x 2936
AE Konica Minolta Graphic Imaging

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back