any Feedback about Canon C6010

abdouz

Hi all, i need to get feedback about Canon C6010, about quality, Running Cost, Service,......etc
really i need to take one of this Xerox 700 or Canon C6010

We've been running our 6010 for about 2 weeks and our at 39k. We upgraded from the bizhub 6500.

The 700 is a machine I would compare to the Konica 6000/7000 not the 6010 even though speeds are supposed to be comparable.

So far with the 6010.

Color out of the gate is vastly superior to the 6500 (Our KM Ran very Hot Yellow and Magenta)

Even without the VP versions we're seeing a significant speed boost over the 6500.

Paper catalog is allowing us to get our prints dead on right away for our most common stocks.

Spot color matching is very good and with the ability to edit the color tables we've been able to greatly increase throughput on certain jobs.

So far I don't have any complaints. I've you have the money the 6010 is a great machine.

hi rcreveli, thanks for your feedback but i want to ask about the quality of sold background there is any pending in the color and what about texture paper, did u printed on texture paper?

We're just starting to print on a few textured papers, Linen and laser laid. so far no problems. The machine has a setting for textured papers that can be designated in the paper catalog as well as grain direction.

We run mostly 100" Gloss, text, cover and the solids are flawless even covering 95% of the sheet.

Ray

Which Rip you have purchased. Please give model no. Thanks.

We've been running our 6010 for about 2 weeks and our at 39k. We upgraded from the bizhub 6500.

The 700 is a machine I would compare to the Konica 6000/7000 not the 6010 even though speeds are supposed to be comparable.

So far with the 6010.

Color out of the gate is vastly superior to the 6500 (Our KM Ran very Hot Yellow and Magenta)

Even without the VP versions we're seeing a significant speed boost over the 6500.

Paper catalog is allowing us to get our prints dead on right away for our most common stocks.

Spot color matching is very good and with the ability to edit the color tables we've been able to greatly increase throughput on certain jobs.

So far I don't have any complaints. I've you have the money the 6010 is a great machine.

WE have the a1200 with the Canon 6010 (Non vp) We do very little VI Printing right now and the A1200 is the Only fiery that is sold with all of the KM 7000/8000 machines so I figured it was robust enough for our needs. So far so good. Oddly enough the only paper I've had trouble with the Accent Cover using the non super smooth paper I was getting mottling. I switched to lynx and the problem was solved. I will try the accent super smooth next week.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back