Any suggestion for establishing better tone curve for Agfa :sublima?

lyzan

Hello everyone.

Using TVI method, can anyone suggest me which is the best TVI curve to target for 210, 240, 280, and 340 Agfa :sublima frequency. I presently use curve F (NP-Raster) and using PSO Coated 300% NPScreen ICC profile.

I want to create and establish a better tone curve.

TIA,
Lyzan

Using TVI method, can anyone suggest me which is the best TVI curve to target for 210, 240, 280, and 340 Agfa :sublima frequency. I presently use curve F (NP-Raster) and using PSO Coated 300% NPScreen ICC profile.

I want to create and establish a better tone curve.

It does not matter that the screening is :Sublima since that screening is basically AM screening.

First you need to choose the target curve. I.e. what tone reproduction you want in your press work. The principle of building a curve is explained here: Quality In Print: The principle of dot gain compensation plate curves

besst, gordo

Just make sure you have enough fields in the first and last 10% to verify the curves, but generally try to keep the number of points to as few as possible.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back