Any Updates - Canon Digital Cut Sheet Presses

Totally disenchanted with KM. They have been so stingy with toner from day one that I don't even bother to bid some jobs. Their service team was great, now takes forever. I immediately job out when the machine goes down because I know there is no hope to get it back up in time.
I second this. 10 years ago, KM was excellent. I am not sure what happened after that, but a production machine shouldn't be down for almost 2 weeks. I ditched all their machines and went with Canon which cost about 30% higher in machinery and click-charge, but you can turnover jobs and generate income. Also from the DMV area.

Canon has just released the imagepress V1000. Based on the 910, but not the same machine. Completely different fuser area. Supposedly the bigger machines are changing as well. I've heard speed is increasing as well

I second this. 10 years ago, KM was excellent. I am not sure what happened after that, but a production machine shouldn't be down for almost 2 weeks. I ditched all their machines and went with Canon which cost about 30% higher in machinery and click-charge, but you can turnover jobs and generate income. Also from the DMV area.
In the DMV, many are leaving KM service and going to Commonwealth, who apparently doesn't have service or supply issues.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back