Anybody use Fuse for VDP/Cross Media?

youston

I've been asked how Fuse compares/contrasts with XMPie ... anyone use it (Fuse) who would care to give me some input?

Thanks in advance!

RE:

RE:

I've used Fuse in the past and it's a good product. However, I would take a look at our solution with OPS. Our cross media engine combines the reach of variable data printing (VDP) with the precision of web and email communication. Let me know if you'd like additional information or a demo. I can also offer you a comparison of features between Fuse, XM Pie, and OPS. Thanks!

I've used Fuse in the past and it's a good product. However, I would take a look at our solution with OPS. Our cross media engine combines the reach of variable data printing (VDP) with the precision of web and email communication. Let me know if you'd like additional information or a demo. I can also offer you a comparison of features between Fuse, XM Pie, and OPS. Thanks!

Thanks anyway, man. Wasn't really looking for a sales pitch.

I got the info I needed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back