Anyone have PitStop Server 10

ShortRunMagazines

Two months ago I forked over $10,800 for PitStop Server 10 and Power Switch 9. To date it has been virtually useless because PitStop Server keeps crashing when trying to flatten pages. The only way I can get things through our PrePress flow that we have set up in Power Switch is to manually flatten every page in Acrobat... If I already have to manually touch every file, why don't I use one of my three licenses for PitStop Desktop to make the other changes while I'm in there?

This was billed as an automation solution (and certainly had a price as such) and yet it has automated nothing... I have only been able to get Enfocus to say "there is a problem" (I knew that already) and I keep getting told "it is with the development team". It's been in Enfocus' hands since April and I still have no ETA and word from them despite several attempts...

Anyone else have these issues?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back