Anyone running into CMS compliance?

Craig

I received a letter from one of the hospitals we do printing for. They state as a vendor we may fall under CMS compliance for vaccine mandates. I feel that is incorrect as we would fall under OSHA if anything and they have suspended their ETS. We do have one hospital with desktop delivery, but the rest go to receiving. So my question is if my staff fall under this, what about USPS, UPS and FedEx? Has anyone received this type of letter?

This post is NOT to get into ones belief of the vaccine, I really don't care. I just want to know how others are handling this as a vendor.

I’ve not heard anything about vendors being subjected to the mandate other than federal contractors. Maybe they are federally funded and are then considering you as a federal contractor? That would be my only thinking as to why they are saying you fall under the mandate. Could be they are just saying this to all their vendors in order to push vaccines as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back