Anyone using Basysprint CTcP ?

studiographic

Dear ALL,

We are looking for someone who can guide us regarding the Basysprint UV setter, We are planning to buy one, do it have any flaws related to any thing or any other pitfall, pls help me ~

Thanks in advance for your kind advice

Hi,
we service BasysPrint UVSetters in Austria and all Eastern European countries since more than 10 years,
therefor I think we know very well about all the advantages and disadvantages of these machines.
If you have any questien concerning BasysPrint CTP, don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards from Austria
Helmut

Dear helmi007,
We are planning to buy a VLF UV setter, do you have a list of recomanded spare parts list so we can calculate the amount of money to invest in this kind of machine?
Thank you in advance.
please send me an email: [email protected]

Hello, i give service and support also sell ctp equipment. thermal or basys. please contact me for any question.
i cover LatinAmerican Region and can cover any other too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back