Apogee Prepress 7 press calibration .mime files location

alivanov777

Hello World,
Does anybody know there press calibration .mime files located in Apogee workflow system? Or maybe know trick how to update curve without personal intervention to system? I got automated press calibration software that calculate dot gain correction once per week and I don't want to load it to workflow manually each time.
Thank you.

I don't believe there is a way to directly send data from your press calibration software into Apogee Prepress. You would have to manually import the .mime file each time (assuming the data within the .mime file is correctly formatted for Apogee to be able to read it).

In terms of the location of the press calibration, if I am understanding you correctly, you would need to go to System Overview > Generic Press > Calibration Curves.

Best regards,
pd

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back