Application Install Issue_ Help Please !

Seagull

Hello all, need some direction in finding a way of making a software that was legally purchased by our company many years ago to work on another Mac workstation. This software has it's own dongle and i would of thought that when installing on another machine that when the dongle was placed into the usb port the software would work fine but no way, seems i also need a new activation code to make it work. Problem is that the company we purchased the software from no longer exists so i don't know what to do about getting the new code.
If anyone has any suggestions or knows of a way to help me out i would really appreciate it.

David

Sorry about that I did not think it was so important, the software is called " PerfX CM Pro_OSX " it's part of a color management suite of apps that we used to use to do our press finger prints. I really only need it now just to adjust icc profile white points. I know there are other apps out there but we have this one, it works great and we paid for it.

Yes, I know they sell it that's where we bought it, but there is no answering or reply by phone or email, that's why i am assuming they are out of business.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back