Aqueous Banner Materials

ReproElectroProspero

Greetings all,

Getting our shop a little more equipped in the large format arena, and have been starting to run a lot of scrim vinyl banners. We currently use this Sihl 3604 stock but it's a little expensive for my tastes (~$1.50 sq/ft from WCP). I'm looking to find another canvas/vinyl style substrate that would hold up decently well to grommeting or trade-show signage applications. It doesn't have to be as substantial as the Sihl 3604, price is more important for many of our applications. Any reccomendations on what substrates/suppliers to look at? Most of the good deals I find on this kind of substrate end up being incompatible with aqueous ink applications, and it'll be a while before I can upgrade from our Canon TX-4000 to something better.

We print our banners with Canon Pro 4100. Been pretty happy with LexJet Tough Coat Thrifty Banner scrim. Holds the ink really well. We only coat if a lot of black is used. Cost depending on width and length, but averages 1$ or less per square foot. pricing has started creeping up but not as bad as other materials.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back