Assistance Needed for Ricoh Pro C9210 Yellow Overprint Issue

martinnjenga

I am a Tech based in Kenya, specializing in CIP machines, specifically Canon ImagePress and Ricoh models. I am currently experiencing an issue with a Ricoh Pro C9210 where yellow overprint is occurring on one half of the printed sheet. For example, on a 12" x 18" sheet, the left half (6" x 18") exhibits this yellow overprint.

I have performed several troubleshooting steps, including:

1. Swapping the laser unit
  2. Replacing the drum unit
  3. Changing the charge unit
  4. Replacing the primary transfer roller
  5. Adjusting the doctor blade
  6. Conducting calibrations
Despite these efforts, the issue persists. Unfortunately, I only have one machine in Kenya, so I am unable to test parts from another unit. The only remaining component for testing is the developing assembly, which is quite expensive.

The machine has completed approximately 4.5 million impressions. I have also reached out to Ricoh for support, but I have not yet received a solution.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights you might have regarding this issue.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back