At the Printshop

gordo

539 At the Printshop.jpg

Ah, yes. Fond memories of working at one of those (I was not part of the family). The owner couple would come back from lunch, both in a foul mood from an argument, just looking for something to vent their anger on.

Ah, yes. Fond memories of working at one of those (I was not part of the family). The owner couple would come back from lunch, both in a foul mood from an argument, just looking for something to vent their anger on.
I worked for one such family myself, they would get into an argument and put me in the middle and try to get me to take sides. I stayed for about a year and a half.

I worked for a wonderful family owned shop-shop started in 1964, I started working for the old man in 1969, and retired after working years with 2 of his kids, in 2019. Watched and helped it grow from 5 employees to 30+ employees, many of whom stayed for 20, 30 years. Loved every minute of it

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back