ATTN Columbus Ohio Printing Companies...

ScottShafer

Hello, my name is Scott Shafer and my family and I will be relocating to the Columbus Ohio area. We will be in town scouting the area on labor day weekend and I am trying to set up meetings with companies on Tuesday September 3rd to see if I can learn more about the printing industry in the local area and to discuss my skills and talents and what I can bring to your company. I have a couple meet and greets set up with some great companies in the area but I would like to add at least 2 more as I think I can learn more about the area by the more contacts I can network with. If you have 30 minutes or so available on the 3rd and would be open to speak with me please send me a message or email and I can send you my resume and we can set something up. By the research I have done it looks like Columbus is a booming area for the printing industry and I am excited for the trip out there to learn more! Thanks for your time.

Scott Shafer
[email protected]
www.linkedin.com/in/coachscottshafer

A year later, I am now in a supervisor role in the Columbus area and we are looking for candidates for our digital print and bindery departments. If you are local in the area and looking to work for a major/global printing company send me a message and I can get you a link to apply.

LinkedIn is one of the top social media websites today, used by individuals and corporations alike for lead generation and brand awareness. In order to create a successful b2b lead generation campaign on LinkedIn, you need to be able to identify your target audience. For example, if you have a b2b company in the technology industry, then you would want to target your campaigns towards professionals who work in this industry. What do you think about this Appointment Setting?

Last edited by a moderator:
A year later, I am now in a supervisor role in the Columbus area and we are looking for candidates for our digital print and bindery departments. If you are local in the area and looking to work for a major/global printing company send me a message and I can get you a link to apply.
Scott, you should post this in the "Looking for Help" section as a new post.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back