auctions acceleration

rbailleu

is it just me or is there a lot of big printers up for auction. I just got the solar communications flyer monday. wow 200,000 sqft of printing company up for sale.

is it just me or is there a lot of big printers up for auction. I just got the solar communications flyer monday. wow 200,000 sqft of printing company up for sale.

nope, we all noticed this to.. Also I've noticed alot of people are getting into new fields. The Noobies have been asking alot of questions.. Not that we don't want to help, But there is a reason for experienced people are good at it. But we'll shed light as much as we can

I am not new but I tend to ask alot of questions myself. I try to answer a few too.

looks like the big auction wave is starting to hit the midwest. from colorado to indianapolis. you hear just awful things about plants shutting down. of course I hear a couple guys are out buying printing firms right now.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back