Autoloader y plate size problem

foliart

Hi, Could you help with explanation how to calibrate autoloader y size on my Screeen 4000
Since couple of days I have on some plates error that y direction on the plate is too long.
I have measured the plates and they are equal 745/605. Also the plates that dosnt loaded one time on the second time was loaded correctly.
I checked the chain stepper motor and all 3 sensors on the bridge they work.I have service manual on MCAL for Heidelberg 74 there is discribe how to calibrate the (teach) y size of the autoloader with one long and one short plate but when I make it the maschine after first loading cyckle doesnt show error message (its finished with calibrating first y size) instead of this autolader keep loading new plate.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards Krasimir Georgiev

Hi,

Can you check the backside of the plates ?
Compare a good one with a bad one ?
I have seen different kind of layers , with strange colors , affecting the y-size measurement.
Sometimes rotating the plate 180 degrees helps.

w.

Dear Krasimir Georgiev,
First try with another type of plates. Obviously, you have changed the plates and the problem came up. Second-do you have another size of plates and do you experience the same problem with it? If yes, you need to calibrate the size. Sometimes you may experience problem with the firmware version. So please upgrade the machine to its latest firmware. Do you have a service contract for this old, but rock solid machine?
Good Luck!

Ansoft

Dear, Sir Thank you for you replay. I already fix the problem it seems that the i didnt put plate leight on the corect place.
It have to be put under the user maintance, nad then choose calibrating icon and then password , there is a special menu when you want to perfeorm calibration of the sensors.
Best Regards Krasimir Georgiev

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back