Automated Imposition with Nexus?

Justin M

Hello, I'm currently working for a commercial print shop that utilizes offset and digital. We are currently using EPMS as our MIS and Nexus 10.1 as our preflight workflow software. I'm looking to set up the workflow so that it's completely automated (minus having to make manual corrections to files)

Currently, we can use Nexus to preflight/trap files but the imposition is done manually through preps. Using Nexus and Preps 5.3 is there a way to automate imposition as well and just have the imposed file sent to the RIP?

If you're currently using Nexus, are you automating your imposition with another software?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi Justin, We can propose Impostrip to automate the imposition process to generate a ready to print PDF and also connect with EPMS. We can discuss needs for gang runs and also nested impositions if required. Contact me directly at raymond @ imposition . com

Thanks
Ray Duval
Ultimate TechnoGraphics

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back