Automated Packaging Boxes Template - Any Suggestions?

N

ninaspears

Any place where one can simply input the box dimensions and you can get download the template of the required size FREE?

Googling "indesign packaging templates" yields many resources, including links to template files you can download and use.

Last week I ordered custom boxes for candles packaging from half price packaging they supported me a lot through the dimensions, shape, colors and styles, Even they provided best free shipping service with minimum working days. I'm fully satisfied from their reliable service.

you can check out the Custom Box Makers local custom boxes company located in Carrollton, Texas. They provide high quality custom handle boxes in affordable price. Also they print your logo and brand name on the handle boxes with 3d embossed printing.

Not free but I think cheap considering the time saved in putting it together yourself.

Vivid recommended treedim.com to me. A brief look suggests there may be some good stuff on there, although the site not being secure put me off. IMO not having an SSL is inexcusable in 2021.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back