Automatic Step and Repeat - Automation Engine

bquarks

There is a way to step and repeat 2 or more products without I have to set a lot of grid inside step and repeat ticket?
For example my die cut have 4 step across and 10 step around but I run 2 product on this die cut. The 2 step across of top is a product and the 2 step across of bottom is another product.
But I want sent this information by xml, and the workflow understand that I want another grid for another product, without I have to set this all the time that I have 4 product or 5 product.

And how I can do the station number?

No Title

Actually I work with labels, but some of my customers requires station number. I'm using the Step and Repeat Tabular. I dont have CAD.

Tks Jose Gonzales

Attachments

• photo5321.jpg
    photo5321.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 231
  • photo5322.jpg
    photo5322.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 246
Use a custom smartame in each grid instead of [file] for starters. There are many ways to do this with nothing more than smartnames and a router or two

With an xml workflow its easy as imjohnh says.
Create a smartname [File A] [File B]
Rename one file to A and the other to B and change [file] to the smartname

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back