Avalon LF (2008y) VS PT-R 4300S (2006y)

revaza28

hi, what is the difference of this two machines??? :confused: which is better? going to buy one of these... avalon without Puncher and autoloader... screen have both, avalon plate counter 28000, screen 270000 (but have new diodes and claims)... avalon lf price EUR19800, Screen EUR24000

hi, what is the difference of this two machines??? :confused: which is better? going to buy one of these... avalon without Puncher and autoloader... screen have both, avalon plate counter 28000, screen 270000 (but have new diodes and claims)... avalon lf price EUR19800, Screen EUR24000

Let"s make it easy. Screen is what I will invest on.Avalon LF is a good machine, but the cost of Laser is between
$ 40000 to $50000 USD. You haven't mentioned if the Laser is new on the Avalon LF, I assume it is a huge risk to invest on Avalon LF no matter if you buy it at lower price compare to Screen. I also think with 270000 plates, you might consider another screen machine no matter if the laser is new or claimed to be new.Good luck .

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back