B2C web to print

amccolor

Hello all,

We are currently evaluating different W2P solutions and so far, Eoncode seems like a pretty robust solution. Can people share their experiences with Eoncode (good or bad)?

Also, I see that there is another solution out there that is being used by ColorFXweb.com - Los Angeles based Trade Printing, Wholesale Printers, Online Printing Solutions and Online Printing Company | Print Online with PrintPlace.com. Their pricing calculators are identical and that is how I usually identify sites and their W2P vendor. Does anyone know what W2P solution those sites are based on?

Thank you,

Anton Cheng
AMC Colorgrafix
[email protected]

Hi,
did you ever hear about the B2CPrintShop system?
i saw them at the IPN convention and we consider trying the system.

please share your opinion about it if you have any.

thanks,
Larry

Hello all,

We are currently evaluating different W2P solutions and so far, Eoncode seems like a pretty robust solution. Can people share their experiences with Eoncode (good or bad)?

Also, I see that there is another solution out there that is being used by ColorFXweb.com - Los Angeles based Trade Printing, Wholesale Printers, Online Printing Solutions and Online Printing Company | Print Online with PrintPlace.com. Their pricing calculators are identical and that is how I usually identify sites and their W2P vendor. Does anyone know what W2P solution those sites are based on?

Thank you,

Anton Cheng
AMC Colorgrafix
[email protected]

You should check out Impressence from Accela Print. It seems very thorough and seems to provide all of the tools neccesary for serving your customers.

Hope this helps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back