BEST ADOBE PDF PRESET FOR WIDE-FORMAT

Seixas

Registered Users
I'm still crawling into this new wide format industry and I don't even know if this is the right question to ask, but here we go:

When I'm saving my files for WF, I'm using the same PDF preset I use for the offset/digital printing. What I noticed is that the colors are much more intense, specially if the art is being printed on canvas. For the PDF preset-output-destination, I use GRACol2013.
Is there a "specific" PDF preset for fabric?
Thanks in advance,
Valerie

I work for a software developer and our PressWise customers who offer Wide Format printing print on Paper, Vinyl, Canvas, DyeSub - all of them simply ask for PDF/X-4 files. If their customer is fussy, they may have spot colors - which are managed in the RIP ( Many wide format press offer more than 4 color ink heads ) so, clearly, the RIPs LUTs will probably know the best recipe for Pantone 151 ( for example ).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back