Best Offline UV Coater option

Anybody have any concrete thoughts about small format 12x19 size offline UV coaters? Just getting ready to source one for our new dc5000ap and was wondering if someone has already done their homework on this.

Thanks

Anybody have any concrete thoughts about small format 12x19 size offline UV coaters? Just getting ready to source one for our new dc5000ap and was wondering if someone has already done their homework on this.

Thanks

Would like to help you with your choice for a UV Coater. I have been supporting this field since 2000. I supply both the machinery and the Coatings. Process support is very important with your decision. Our Model XLM660 would be a good fit for your sheet size.
You can run with Feeder or as handfed systems. Starting price 13,500.00
visit us at AL's CO UV call 909-590-4142 email: [email protected].

Good Luck!

Tek Lighting makes a great coater...I believe they have one in a 14" format that would work great for digital output

My humble opinion. Tec Lighting in Brea, California. Ours has been great. Search this forum for other
opinions on their machines. I think you'll be impressed.

how to use coating on your offset press

how to use coating on your offset press

Dear all,
we have a high number of sheets to be spot varnished. i.e gloss varnish to be applied on certain images only. unfortunately we dont have an online coater but in some cases we have used our 2 color press to varnish matt.
This particular job requires gloss varnish and i have been told that it is not possible on 2 colro press as the viscosity of varnish is such that the liquid seeps down.
CAN i Run gloss varnish on an offset machine ??

I have worked with some shops who are coating with their offset presses. The key thing is to make sure you have a blanket that is larger than the sheet so the coating never reaches the edge of the sheet on all four sides. This will eliminate the leakage of coating which would get on your grippers and cause a mess. Make sure you are using UV Blankets.
[email protected]

Tek Lighting makes a great coater...I believe they have one in a 14" format that would work great for digital output

Same here we got a Tek lighting installed couple months ago with the auto feeder works great for both offset and digital prints

Duncan

Thanks for all the kind word guys.
We do have the Best UV Coater on the market, at the best price

Give us a call 714-529-5068
Ask for Moses Nuno

I worked with autoprint fine coat 65/80. They used all advanced technology to make printable products an eye-popping. It provides flexible and durable products over a long period. And I also worked with four color offset printing machine. These machines print at a speed of 1500 to 6000 sheets per hour. It prints highly valuable products at very low cost. Hope you impressed about it.

You may want to check out our Graphic Whizard XDC 530. It has a small footprint and does a great job. For more information, visit: UV Coaters

Or call me at 877-BINDERY

David Spiel

We just finished looking at several different small format UV coating machines, narrowed it down to three:
TecLighting TRU16, Kompaq Ez Coat 15 and the Als UV/American UV 20" (PSC20 1/3d). We considered about 6 different machines and narrowed it down to these three. Two machines, the Kompaq and the Als UV, made the short list because they could do both UV and Aqueous coating. Most of the machines we looked at were very close in price and quality. The count mentioned above was probably the least expensive and the Kompaq was on the high end. We looked at a few machines in person and talked to several end users, then we sent print samples for coating to Al's and Kompaq.
We decided on Als/American UV mcahine, it will be installed in August. The main reason we eliminated the kompaq machine was that you cannot vent the fumes out of the shop. If i had known that sooner we would have eliminated Kompaq and kept another coater in the mix. The other reasons were cost and quality of coated samples. Feel free to message me and i can give you my number if you have additional questions that cannot be answered here.
Hope this helps and i will post something after the machine is installed and running.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back