Best Pizza Ever

oxburger

In an effort to alleviate a little boredom, here's a little poll to find the best pizza anywhere.

Answer these questions:

1. What's your favorite crust style? A: Thick and Chewy, B: Thin and Crispy, C: New York Style (Thin, Chewy and Soggy), D. Chicago Style (Deep Dish and Very Thick)
2. What City and State are you in?
3. What's the name of the best pizza place in your area (in your opinion) that serves your favorite style?
4. What's the name of the best pizza place you've ever eaten at in your life? (Name, Location, Crust Style)

1. Thin and Crispy
2. Columbus, Ohio
3. Tommy's Pizza
4. La Fontana, Edinburgh, U.K., New York Style Crust

Last edited:
From my Russian experience the best pizza is a thin pancake with black or red caviar :)
And a few vodka shots instead of Cola-bottle :)

1. What's your favorite crust style? B: Thin and Crispy, C
2. What City and State are you in? Johannesburg, South Africa
3. What's the name of the best pizza place in your area (in your opinion) that serves your favorite style? Woolworths Bacon and mushroom - take it home, stick it in the oven for 7 at 220degrees C, cut and enjoy
4. What's the name of the best pizza place you've ever eaten at in your life?
Home. 93 Robyn street, JukskeiPark, South Africa, thin and crispy
(Name, Location, Crust Style)

Gourmet Veggie, thin crust at Round Table pizza (a restaurant chain in western USA)

"Western Family" Supreme Meatless pizza - take it home pop it in the oven for 13 minutes - yum yum

Dario's Pizza Restaurant Sausalito, CA - used to have an Indian curry pizza to die for. But just check out their pizza menu: Page Title

best , gordon p

I grew up in Chicago, there was a place there called Gino's East.... real thick pie, about 800 calories per slice. They'd serve us 16 year olds pitchers of michelob, for $5.
On Hawaii's Big Island, since 1980.... the local stuff is so-so; so, we make our own, thin, crispy 1/2 whole wheat crust, cover both sides with italian evoo before topping. In the sauce fresh local rosemary and oregano. fresh local chard and roasted garlic, imported Italian anchovies, maui onion. drizzle with evoo when hot outta the oven. Don't forget the Napa pinot noir.

BTW Gordon

BTW Gordon

by the way Gordo... many thanks again for your recent advice on re-doing the GCR on my current project, the one with the same CT backgound on different signatures. It is working out well. Cheers, Don

by the way Gordo... many thanks again for your recent advice on re-doing the GCR on my current project, the one with the same CT backgound on different signatures. It is working out well. Cheers, Don

Pizza and beer are on YOU!!!

LOL, :)

gordo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back