Best way to finish Car Wraps? Lamination or UV coating?

My company is starting to get engaged with the car wrap industry and I was wondering if anyone had insight into the finishing of them. Most people have said lamination but is there a better, more cost effective way to finish them?

Post it to where it belongs: Sings101 dot com
You will find answers for you car wrap questions and other widefomat issues.
Most of the guys there do wideformat stuff as main product VS us here - just side business....

Lamination is the way to go. And s101 is a great resource, just do your homework and use the search feature over there before posting, some of the members can be pretty rude to newcomers and 9 times out of 10 you can find the info you're looking for in old threads.

Film Lamination is the way to go, anything else will wear off, scratch and leave imprints on the images / ink. Liquid UV Lamination is not a thick enough coating to protect vehicle wraps in my opinion.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back