Briefing The Consultant

gordo

687 Briefing The Consultant.jpg

Last edited:
"We wouldn't need to make any money if we had any money to spend"

Here's a recommendation that won't cost you any money (in fact, it'll make you money), and, won't change the way you operate: Sell the company to someone that has an above average intelligence level.

I worked for an owner who, when he was showing the business to a potential buyer, boasted that he didn't spend any money on it all the years he'd owned it. It showed - we had old equipment that was jury-rigged with parts from other machines that didn't quite work, stuff that just limped along, etc.

But wait, it gets worse. The other guy bought it and started spending loads of money right away - on painting his new logo all over the walls, painting the outside of the building, tile flooring, new furniture... in short, on looks rather than sorely needed new equipment or even fixing the old stuff we had. I still shake my head. BTW, it went out of business.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back