Business Card Slitters

Craig

Any suggestions for BC slitters? We are averaging between 15 to 30 sets per week and getting tired of trimming on the cutter. I would need one that gutter trims. I looked at one on line by RB Sun it's the HS 3000-GC, anyone have any feed back on that???

We looked at several trimmers at print 09 and were very impressed with RB Suns gutter cutter. I believe that we are going to purchase one in the next month because of it's ease of use and price. We have had an older model that we purchased approx. 15 years ago from Sun and it has worked great. Never a problem with operating it. Theres alot of slitters on the market but for the price, unless your doing cards all day, the RB Sun gutter cutter looks best to us. Hope our experience helps.

Thanks, that was the impression I got from what I could see on line. I wanted to here something positive before I buy one.

This probably goes without saying-

Stay away from hand fed models. I bought one. It's a fine piece of machinery. But it sucks (translate- slower than the cutter) if you need to trim more than 100 cards.

Business card slitters

Business card slitters

Xitron has a few business cards slitters that we would be willing to make available at a very special price. These are new table top units with automatic feeder and allows for bleed on the cards on all sides.

Anyone interested may contact me directly at 734-794-1315.

Bill

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back