Buying first offset machine

dunno how the price compares to the heidelberg DI, but the screen truepress is a really nice machine, ive had a muck around on one and was very impressed, runs envelopes and heavy board and has a good rip, and screen is a good company to deal with, in our neck of the woods anyway.

I have a 3304 we have closed our inhouse print shop only looking to get 20,000 call Don 412.234.4605 I have pictures I can i would need email address we are located in Pittsburgh PA

We are actually in the UK, but I've decided that I'll stick with digital as after we asked our clients if they would be interested doing their larger runs with us if we would have an offset, they came to us anyway and the larger jobs worked out to be not that large anyway. So I hope now just to get another digital printer.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back