c1s board

kbarz

can any one here answer my question on c1s 0.14up to 0.24pt board.. where do the printers in europe or other over seas countries get there stock from, and is there stock better in quaility than the usa or canada .tks kbarz

Quality wise it's going to be the same. Board stock is generally used for display anyway, at least where I come from. To print quality work on .14 to .24 board you need a decent machine and by that I mean a Heidelberg CD. That doesn't mean you can't force it through another machine. Put 0.14 through a ryobi once. Sounded like it was having a heart attack. Put .24 many a time through a slapmaster MOFL Heidleberg.
The difference in quality is all there. Granted, some weather stripping on the transfer cylinders to eliminate marking was necessary on the MOFL.

Last edited:
Hi karbz

My company distributes and manufactures art boards globally and certainly not all boards are created the same. Some are created to withstand higher bulk, while some are good for multiple folding without cracking at the sides.

Lilian

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back