Calibration Card

printerdw

Hi all

I am in the need for a Calibration Card for a PDS-E for my Ryobi 524GE it kind of walked away somewhere and Ryobi wants $299.99 for the card, it's a index card with 4 little color blocks on it they really must be hurting Yikes.Or deos anyone know how makes the scanning Densitometers for Ryobi PDS-E

Thanks
Dennis

Last edited:
That's pretty standard for those. We just went through the same thing. any calibration card is super expensive due to the fact that they have to be made with very exacting standards or they are useless. It's no good to calibrate to something that is inaccurate.

Good luck though!

I found out that the Techkon Scan Densitometer RS 400 is the same one used on the Ryobi PDS-E units

Techkon Inc makes the units for Ryobi they are very nice folks to deal with. and its only $120.00 better then $299.99 from Ryobi LOL

good to know! we have a techkon scanner on our SM74. they are VERY nice!
I'll have to remember that next time out pressman decides it's a good idea to clean off the calibration card with blanket wash...

We had to replace the Techkon in the Ryobi PDS-E 2 times, also a small fix with a little plate to make sure the techkon was firm smooth in it's carriage (note the the techkon on it's own doesn't clip on to the scanning table).
Opps, it was discussion about calibration card, well that can be straight from techkon :)

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back