Canon C6010 EFI Fiery booklet finishing for Duplo DBM150

proditus

Hello everyone,

We recently bought a DBM150 with a DSF2200 feeder. We are trying to do proper Finish settings on a Canon EFI Fiery A2300 server so a booklet job sheets come in the proper sequence for being finished in our DBM150/DSF2200. We do have Fiery Impose and we tried all possible FaceUp/Face Down combinations with no success. Can somebody help ? Thank you !

we dont impose in fiery.. we just send a impoed pdf to fiery and print face down and reverse order. Then it fits the dsf2200

we dont impose in fiery.. we just send a impoed pdf to fiery and print face down and reverse order. Then it fits the dsf2200
Care to share how you impose the pdf ? Using Quite Impose in Adobe Acrobat ? Can you email me a sample imposed pdf file ? sales@proudimages. Or if thats a problem I can email you mine. Thanks

Can't you save your imopsed flattened pdf file out of CM and drag it back in, to use the correct printer settings.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back