Canon Image Runner C5030

Jackie

We're getting in a new colour copier and I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences (good or bad) with this machine?

It seems to suit our needs, it'll be mostly used for proofing and some short run colour jobs. We are an offset based company.

If worked with the Image Runner branded copiers before, both black and white and colour, and found them generally reliable and consistent.

As long the management understands that expectations are not to high as far as using it as a production machine I'm hoping that we'll be happy with the results.

I look forward to any comments you might have.

thanks
Jackie

Jackie, This is an office MFD and designed for office printing. eg pdf's and MS Office Docs etc. Scanning and workflow is very good on these machines in an office environment.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back