Canon OCE Colorado 1640 UV Gel - Fastest 64" printer on the market!

PrintSolutions17

OCE/Canon Colorado 1640 UV Gel technology is the first of it's kind. The OCE Colorado is the first and only in its class bridging the gap between your 64” Roland, Epson, and HP Latex printers and the big ticket HP 1500 and HP 3000 126” monsters that most folks use to run dual rolls anyways. You can now be as productive as a HP 1500 or 3000 at a ¼ of the price tag ($64,403)

I’ve summarized some of the features below:

Printhead Technology
  • 8 piezo heads with 256 nozzles per head
  • 10 picoliter drop size
  • Auto Clog detecting system (utilizing sound wave technology)
  • Auto Maintenance feature cleans clogged nozzles, even while printing ( auto compensates)
  • Auto media feed reading system eliminates banding at high speeds
Print Speeds
  • 1,710 sqft/hr Outdoor Banner HS mode
  • 1,230 sqft/hr Outdoor Banner mode
  • 610 sqft/hr Indoor Quality mode
  • 430 sqft/hr Indoor High Quality mode
  • 215 sqft/hr Backlit/speacialty mode
Ink
  • CMYK
  • 2.5 L ink reservoir
  • Inks at $0.12/ml (refillable while printing)
  • Cured by LED Cold light.
  • Bonds instantly to the substrate eliminating Dot gain
  • Ultra-thin ink dispersion – saving you up to 40% on ink usage (compared to latex and eco solvent)
  • Unmatched abrasion resistance
Media/Media Loading
  • The Colorado can handle two separate rolls at once or two of the same.
  • No more wasting large amounts of media (HP1500 or HP3000)
  • Auto load system allows you to load and go and change medias without opening the drawer – do it all from the panel
  • See video for demo on loading ( https://youtu.be/AV2IzbLrY2c ) (2 min 24 sec mark)
The printer is truly impressive! I hope that you find the Colorado 1640 interesting and possibly intriguing. Message me if you're interested or have any questions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back