Can't run SOME of the Global change action list

c2k

Hello Everybody,

We purchased a Konica-Minolta bizhub Press c1060 and it comes with Enfocus Pitstop Edit 09 with a permanent license with the Fiery RIP. However, I've gotten in touch with the support team from K.M. and they are telling me that there's nothing they can't do to help me to get all of the Global Change action list to work again.

So, Im hoping Enfocus would step up to the plate and help out a fellow enthusiast in need.

I have attached a screen cap of my issue.

Please help? :(

Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what the problem is, can you explain a little more?

Are you trying to run newer global changes in an old copy of PitStop Edit 09?

Hello abc,

That is correct, I am trying to run the pre-loaded Global changes that came with the Pitstop Edit 09. I did not install the software, all the global action list came pre-loaded with the software when we purchased the konica minolta digital press. The press was recently installed a few weeks ago.

Some of the global changes do work, some don't work due the version of the global change was created in. Im willing to strip all of the pre-loaded global changes and the action lists and import the correct version of the Global changes that I was supposed to have in the first place. Konica Minolta has pretty much told me Im S.O.L. and not willing to offer a solution. I am not pleased with their customer service on this manner.

I hope this makes sense and I am hoping you are able to help me to correct this issue.

Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification, unfortunately version 09 is a little before my time so I don't have any personal knowledge of it.

It's also around 5 years old, as the current shipping version is version 12.

It's entirely possible that not all the Global Changes are supported as PitStop Edit is a cut-down version with limited functionality, and it's also only available through OEM partners.

I'll do some digging through old specifications and see what I kind find.

What I can also do is get the version 09 Global Changes from PitStop Pro 09 and send them to you so you can try them.

Hello abc,

Thank you! That would be extremely helpful!

Do you have an email I can get in touch with you??

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back