Change page size INDD

kaiserwilhelm

Remember how Quark would allow you to take a 17 x 11 and basically slide two 8.5 under it to then create single pages of 8.5 x 11?
Has Indesign ever come up with a way to do this?
Example. Customer sends in a spread with say P4 and P1 on it. I want to be able to paginate in my own software. So, instead of 17 inches it sees this 17 inch page as two 8.5 inch pages.

give a try to PDF Sam, couple of years before i had worked with, now i am doing stuff like you mentioned in FujiXMF...

Nice tool (basic is still freeware i see):

Remember how Quark would allow you to take a 17 x 11 and basically slide two 8.5 under it to then create single pages of 8.5 x 11?
Has Indesign ever come up with a way to do this?
Example. Customer sends in a spread with say P4 and P1 on it. I want to be able to paginate in my own software. So, instead of 17 inches it sees this 17 inch page as two 8.5 inch pages.
What is your own software?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back