Cleaning Help in the UK

inky

Hello and a happy New Year.

I wondered if anyone knows if anyone provides a press cleaning service or if there is anywhere you can send wash up trays etc. to be cleaned?

I've just spent 3 hours with paint stripper & I'm not getting very far.

Thanks

Harvey

A Disgrace!

A Disgrace!

Gentlemen,

Sign of a slovenly wash-up -- the last act of this drama,

"Clean Wash-Up Tray and the Blade"

Regards, Alois

More like self employed for 30 years tight deadlines and little profit margin, but thanks for your input, you were obviously salaried.

Have a local metal fabricator make you a couple of Stainless steel wash up tanks large enough for your trays to fit and deep enough to cover them with solvent. Place old rags in the trays for the wash up and then bung the trays in the bath and leave them till needed next. Get them to put a drain on the tanks so you can drain/clean and refill with fresh solvent

a paint scraping blade is good to get the bulk of the ink out then an ink stripper removes the rest

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back