Color issues

HI. I am currently running an AB Dick QP25 and am fairly new at it with not much training available to me. I was hoping I could get some help on how to lighten or darken colors. If anyone could give me some pointers or send me some links to any possible training videos I would greatly appreciate it.

You may need to add some information. Are you mixing inks? What colour? Are you having trouble running an ink from the can to it's accurate colour? Do you have a colour sample (target) to aim for? What does it look like (what visual problems are you encountering?).
Running an ink to the colour it *should* look like can be any number of issues, and solutions are generally similar regardless of the press - from small to large. Could be anything from, you're running too much water to, you screwed up the ink mix to, your pressures are off or your rollers are buggered . . .

My work here is done.
giphy.gif

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back