Color Printing Question

speedyc

Hi there
I am a one person quick print shop. I am currently running a ricoh 1105e BW with Booklet Maker
and a Canon IR C3220 for color with feiry .

I am looking to purchase a used color printer (12x18) as my canon does a great job on business type production, but is left a little wanting when it comes to higher quality graphics. I do not necessarily need a multifunction unit, a cost effective high quality printer would likely do.
If any of you have any ideas on what models have worked for you or the printers friends you know, some feed back would be appreciated
Thank you
Linda

What volume will you be running on the new machine?
The past month i did a whole lot of research on high-volume office / light production machines, so i could probably give you a few pointers.

Yes, the volume you will need to produce with your new printer is the main thing you want to look at. Unfortunately many used color printers will have similar quality to the one you already have, but certain brands and models are able to handle a larger workload.

Off the top of my head I would suggest the Epson WorkForce WF-7520, Kodak ESP 3.2. Really any of the other WorkForce models would probably fit your needs as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back