ColorSpan 72uvr Motherboard switch

Hi,
some static went into our colorspan 72uvr ebox (computer) so we bought a new motherboard since it's the only thing we can change in that machine. we switched motherboards (it was the same motherboard) but now we boot up the color span and it jams at 98% and it doesnt boot up!

anyone know how to activate the videonet protocol on a new motherboard or onboard network card. we get this error message when we boot up the colorspan

VIDEONET Connection not detected.

is there something special to do when we switch a mobo in a colorspan ebox?

thanks

Hi
I cant believe i have finally managed to find someone with exactly the same problem i have with my
72UVR, have you managed to solve it yet, i would love to talk to you. If you mail me on [email protected] with a telephone number i would like to call you, otherwise email is Ok.
kind regards
Bruce

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back