Colour Perception Test

I got a 4, not sure I understand the scoring. Best score for my age and gender was -666666 and worst score was 16061606

Score 0

on my iPhone 6 (indoor, but light only from outside)

best score of my age + gender: 0
worst sore of my age + gender: 8484

Last edited:
I did it a second time taking a bit more time as I rushed my first go. I improved and got a 2. I now feel life has meaning and purpose again and I am a real somebody!

@Wonderings

Of course, you are also someone special who belongs to the select group of those who can distinguish red from blue and green from red, maybe score 4 is already above the average?

I am happy now and can sleep tonight, because the world is more safer now and continues to revolve around its own axis with such a proven expertise which is here collected ;-)

Everybody with a score above 10 should leave this planet and have to
watch the teletubbies again or has to deliver 20 squats!

Well I started out feeling pretty good about my score (and myself), but now that I see the rest of the low-life's have also done well it's ruined my evening and been a blow to my self esteem.

Well I started out feeling pretty good about my score (and myself), but now that I see the rest of the low-life's have also done well it's ruined my evening and been a blow to my self esteem.

I am sorry for that!

That link is for a small subset of the actual test. This link has the more complete version of the test, with much more detail.
http://www.colormunki.com/game/huetest_kiosk

The online test is OK, it can be fun and be used to get a general idea about color vision, but it is not a replacement for the physical test (https://www.xrite.com/categories/visual-assessment-tools/fm-100-hue-test). The online test results have to be taken with a grain of salt as the quality of the monitor, it's profile/calibration (or lack thereof), and other factors can skew the results.

Yeah...another zero here...not so special, lol...don't worry...not like this will get you a raise.

I love the Munsell test. When I hold training for color management I let the guys and galls do this test just after letting Ishihara find out which of the one in five is color blind. Always great fun thing to do.

Zero, but what happened to the big Munsell test? This one seems to be a tad "politically correct"

I see this post has popped up again. It's been over a year so thought I'd give it another go. Got a zero last time. This time I believe I had to fiddle more with the colours and I got a two. Next year if I score worse I'll know my life is coming to an end. In light of happenings around the world, maybe not a bad thing ;)

Zero, with far less than perfect eyesight (and a long overdue optician appointment due to Covid), on a far less than accurate 6 year old PC monitor. Can't really deduce anything from that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back