Company Motto

gordo

Company%20Motto_zpsgvhauknv.jpg

Sure, if you don't mind if we come down on the quality a bit.

Oh, and we're swamped right now, so we'll have to put the full-priced jobs ahead of yours. But you won't mind if you're saving a bit, will you?

Sure, if you don't mind if we come down on the quality a bit.

Oh, and we're swamped right now, so we'll have to put the full-priced jobs ahead of yours. But you won't mind if you're saving a bit, will you?

. . . well, I know that's how you handle it for other customers, but you'll bump my job to the front right? Also, I forgot to tell you this is a six color job. You won't charge me extra for the two spot colors right?

. . . well, I know that's how you handle it for other customers, but you'll bump my job to the front right? Also, I forgot to tell you this is a six color job. You won't charge me extra for the two spot colors right?

Also, the two spot colors are neon PMS, but are coded in RGB, and our designer is out for the holidays, can we still get it tomorrow?

*Chokes customer.*

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back