Conferences?

Mark H

Which conferences are worth going to for a shop that uses a custom workflow software, outputs everything in PostScript and prints on digital printers? I went to OnDemand last year and enjoyed the Expo greatly, but didn't get much out of the sessions. I'm looking at OnDemand again this year, but would like to hear what else is out there that is worth while (as well as maybe what to stay away from).

Thanks,

Mark H

Last edited:
Conferences?

If you're running digital presses, DSCOOP may be worth your while. Especially if you're running Indigos.

Haven't been there myself but heard many great things about it. I believe it has a slant toward HP but may be useful for anyone out there in the digital world.

I think it's going to be somewhere in Texas this year, in the middle of February if I'm not mistaken.

Good Luck.

When going to conferences what are you looking to get out of them? Are you attending the training tracks they have, browsing for tools or looking for something to solve a specific problem? I haven't seen a lot of in depth information from various conferences. However the information has seemed to piqued interest in that attendees follow up with vendors or consultants to get more information that applies to their situations. Maybe that's the way you can use the conferences; as an idea seed.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back