config password

Well said nemo. They obviously don't care about customer retention so the cash cow is going to die. It is shame our industry has to deal with hostile vendors such as Kodak in this business environment. As for me, I'm talking my toys and going elsewhere - never to return. Anyone looking for a Creo 800 Quantum? One owner, low head hours, runs great but hold on to your shorts if something breaks.

Anyone looking for a Creo 800 Quantum? One owner, low head hours, runs great but hold on to your shorts if something breaks.

I am interested in buying your Creo 800 Quantum. Please contact me.

Peter Warzecha | Viprofix Systems For Publishing
Phone: +1-773-545-7700 ext. 217
Email: [email protected]

Config Password

Config Password

Does anyone know the password for configuring an MCE Trendsetter to a different product?

There is no password to change an MCE to another device. As mentioned in other posts, it must be done thru a service dongle by a service tech. The tech must open a call for your request and then will be sent a license to make changes. The field techs can not make any changes without the license. The license is generated by the technical dept. I know this does not help you, but that is the answer.

hi NJservice

I know 4 diferent people who do it for mony the most famous is:
Trendsetter
http :// www. kodakprinergy. com / Trendsetter. html
regards

Last edited:
hi meno

you can downgrade your CTP TRENDSETTER MCE firmware to one of the first 2 versions: MCE CR ver. 3.3 or ver. 3.4... This is for all Kodak / creo Trendsetter 400/800 CTP. work with any MCE device without the famous "Creo Feature Licensing". no dungle, no license, no license limit,and no mony to pey to peaple like: http:// www. kodakprinergy. com/ Trendsetter. html
it is very simple... no story of license kodak, if yuo want to make this downgrade you need: service shell ver 2.6 with "medicine" and one of first mce firmware...

regards avir

Last edited:
Cfl

Cfl

hi avir,
CFL in MCE CR is used for identify service dongle not for CTP dongle because MPE & MCE trendsetter have no customer dongle. The website that you mention it has very clear video training about that.

NO PROBLEM TO EDIT THE license.xml file: 1.adding (Service Engineer Dongle) of Kodak to the Creo Feature Licensing. 2.to chance the MPE (MASTER PROCESSOR ELECTRONIC BASED MACHINE CONFIGURATION)

mail-to: [email protected]

NO PROBLEM TO EDIT THE license.xml file: 1.adding (Service Engineer Dongle) of Kodak to the Creo Feature Licensing. 2.to chance the MPE (MASTER PROCESSOR ELECTRONIC BASED MACHINE CONFIGURATION)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back