Connecting 3 sheet NCR sets

Yroc

I just ran a job for a customer of 3 sheet NCR. I just padded the stack together, but he said his other printer delivers them all separate, but the 3 sheets are connected. They aren't connected at the top, but between like a post it. Does anyone know how to do this, or what paper it is? I'm hoping for something like pressure sensitive adhesive on the back of sheets 1 and 2, then I can print the stack, put the whole stack in our stack cutter clamp and be done. Any input is appreciated, I've never printed these before and didn't know what I was doing....but they were easy to print and turn out well.

Ask for "Fanapart adhesive", to distinguish it from the conventional padding adhesive that you would use to make NCR pads.

Depending on quantity, your client may be used to inline adhesive like they use on web press forms that's similar to a press to seal like in your scenario. Unfortunately I've not found that exact solution for digital.

Other than that, what everybody else said.

We always used NCR Fanapart when I worked at Kinko's. My current shop buys some off brand, but they all work the same. Every paper supplier will carry it. You can even buy it at Walmart.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back