Continual Problems with Konica C8000

I just looked at the Innovolt site; it seems to have a device for 30 amps 240volt but if one is using 3 phase then they are at 208 volt and their device for that is only 20 amps capable - reading the KM brochure they state they are 24 amps at 208 to 240 volt, however voltage sags below that or surges way above are likely the issue.

It seems the solution would be a buckbooster capable of bumping the 208 volt by 24 volts to 230 volts which would put the voltage in the middle point of its range.

Buck Boost Transformers Pricing- Single Phase Electrical Transformers

and then perhaps the 30 amp solution that Innovolt suggests for its 240 volt supply. Alternatively and perhaps even better would be a 120 to 240 volt transformer on 1 leg of a 3 phase system, then the Innovolt solution.

I see Innovolt will send a measuring device for a free 30 day trial and also states they will provide a 30 day trial with the final device so probably they would provide the "engineered" recommendation. Did you have 208 voltage 3 phase power in or was yours single phase 240 volt so all you required was filtering with the Innovolt device.

Ken

Service mode issue

Service mode issue

When i go into service mode, the menu next to it is gray and i cannot select anything. Any suggestions?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back