Corona virus impacts spelling checkers!

gordo

It appears that the corona virus having moved from animals to humans has now moved into computer spelling checkers.

IMG_1460.jpg

Why is the lamestream media ignoring this development?
Have you seen any examples yourself?

On a sidebar...
Plastic - so called single use - grocery bags have been banned in many of our regional grocery stores (where this notice is posted) while reusable cloth bags were being promoted as the best option to ferry groceries home. A side effect of the virus is to now require paper bags be used instead of reusable cloth bags as the best option to ferry groceries home. Indeed we live in interesting times.

Last edited:
Why is the lamestream media ignoring this development?
Maybe this is related to Smith-Carona the typewriter manufacturer. Operator could have had big fingers and hit the wrong key sequence—might have been an old Linotype operator. A lot of those guys had big fingers.

Corona looks like the hands-down favorite in your area! How did the toilet paper aisle look?

Ransacked by the Corvidiots!

IMG_1463.jpg

There's also:
No seafood
Very little meat
No tomato or pasta sauce
No pasta
No bulk food access
No Deli food
No fresh bread
No soap, sanitizer, or wipes

I'll be stocking up on a few of those items when life returns to normal.

BTW - The amount of SPAM email I usually get has really been reduced - just like the store SPAM shelf has.

Last edited:
BTW - The amount of SPAM email I usually get has really been reduced - just like the store SPAM shelf has.
The same here with ROBO calls. I've been getting zero, lately. Surely these are difficult times, but that is a mixed blessing in disguise. It's too bad that it takes a global pandemic to halt spam robo calls.

Please be careful with the covid19
It's very mortifying, here in Spain there are many people who have died
take protective measures, such as masks, gloves, and distance, and leave the house as little as possible

The same here with ROBO calls. I've been getting zero, lately. Surely these are difficult times, but that is a mixed blessing in disguise. It's too bad that it takes a global pandemic to halt spam robo calls.

Other benefits are clean air in LA. Clean water in Venice, Italy.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back