Creasestream Mini / Technifold

Markw620

Does anyone here own or use a Creasestream Mini by Technifold for perfing and creasing. I can find no reviews on this system or anyone who has one here in the US.
We are looking for a solution to finish short run digital print.
Thank you for any input.

Hi Markw620, my name is Steve and I work for Tech-ni-Fold and CreaseStream here in the UK. We have recently established a new partnership with DataBind in the US who are now the exclusive North American distributor of our machines, you can find their website below. You can also find our main website at www.creasestream.com which does have customer testimonials however they are purely from some of our own UK customers. I hope this comment has been of help to you.

Looks like a cool little machine. Not sure how much the creasestream costs, but you may want to consider heading to ebay, a used equipment dealer or a print equipment auction and looking for a good used Morgana Digifolder. They do a lot for a small shop in a small amount of space. You get a true matrix die style crease and can also fold in line. They are easy to setup and fold many different configurations. MK1 is the oldest slowest model, 5000P is next and the newest and fastest is the "PRO" model with touch screen setup. We have had several over the years and they seem built extremely well and have been very reliable. If you look hard enough and are willing to deal, you can usually find an entry model in the $5000 range.

If you just want to crease and perf, Morgana has machines called autocreasers that do just that. But for the price difference, it's great to be able to do all those fold types in line as well.

Guess it all depends on your volume and budget.

Best of luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back