Creative Cloud Install

kaiserwilhelm

Am I just stoopid?
I have many operators under me that need to install CC. Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop.
They are all struggling, maxing out my bandwidth to kingdom come as they each, individually do the download.
Can I not get an installer dmg that each of us could use, then log into???

If you buy the enterprise version I believe.....
Am I just stoopid?
I have many operators under me that need to install CC. Indesign / Illustrator / Photoshop.
They are all struggling, maxing out my bandwidth to kingdom come as they each, individually do the download.

Am I just stoopid?

Our team had one I.T. person download the installer and apply it to each design team member's machines over a weekend, or when users were out of the office over the course of a couple days. I believe there is a special edition that allows an administrator to set up multiple users. If each of your users bought the subscription separately, then yes, they will probably each have to download the installer.

I guess my question is this. Instead of me downloading from the Adobe servers ONE time a 2 gigabyte file...I got the pleasure to download it nine times.
Good times. THANKS Adobe!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back